Monday

The Abandoned (2007)


An American woman searching for her birth parents find outs she has inherited a house in the middle of a forest in a remote area of Russia. It is the house where she was born. 
Abandoned and uninhabited for 40 years, it rests in total disrepair and neglect. What she finds is more than an old house. She meets a mystifying man who claims to be her brother, a twin she never knew. Together they find the house holds secrets to a past they don't remember. Together they are forced to relive a series of horrifying events and shocking murders that occurred just after they were born, in the place they were supposed to die.

Director: Nacho Cerda
Producer: Julio Fernández, Carlos Fernandez, Alexander Metodiev
Cast: Karel Roden, Jordanka Angelova, Kalin Arsov, Paraskeva Djukelova, Valentin Ganev

3 comments:

  1. I love that poster. I collect abandoned dolls I find in abandoned sites I travel to. I have one that looks just like that. I had seen that movie when it came out and forgot the name of it. For years I've been trying to remember the name of that movie because it wasn't a great movie, but it really haunted me. I'm definitely going to see that again.

    ReplyDelete