Friday

Urban Legend (1998)


Urban Legend is a 1998 horror film starring Alicia Witt, Rebecca Gayheart, Jared Leto, Michael Rosenbaum, Natasha Gregson Wagner, Loretta Devine, Robert Englund, John Neville, Joshua Jackson, and Tara Reid. The film is based on the premise that a killer is using the methods of death described in certain urban legends as a means to kill the victims.
The film was followed by Urban Legends: Final Cut, which was released in theaters in 2000, and Urban Legends: Bloody Mary, which went direct-to-video in 2005.

Location: United States
Director: Jamie Blanks
Producer: Gina Matthews, Michael McDonnell, Neal H. Moritz
Writer: Silvio Horta
Cast: Alicia Witt, Rebecca Gayheart, Jared Leto, Joshua Jackson, Loretta Devine, Tara Reid, Michael Rosenbaum, Robert Englund

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, buddy, I missed you. I actually couldn't believe you're back... but I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite suspense-thriller movie, same with Scream, I Know What You did Last Summer, and Halloween. I never get tired watching this movie all over again, especially on big screen HDTVs. :)

    ReplyDelete